We’re seeking a Project Manager to join us at Massive! We are looking for a unicorn who can balance project management and marketing. In this customer-facing role, you will be responsible for evaluating, planning and executing implementation projects. In short, you will be the individual who helps drive from hot prospect to launch!
You will assign duties, manage, and provide feedback to team members. You have the proven ability in working with cross-functional teams and with customers to drive clear priorities and requirements for executing a successful launch.
The successful candidate is passionate about building relationships with customers and managing them through all aspects of a project life cycle. The individual will also work with customers to facilitate meetings and manage timelines.
Jason Grad, Co-founder and CEO: Top-1% Yelp sales rep and founding member of Yelp’s national sales team; founder of 2 successfully acquired venture-backed startups, Cheerful and RCVR
Brian Kennish, Co-founder and CTO: Pre-IPO Google engineer, on the teams that launched Google’s first 3 APIs then the Chrome browser; developer of 7 subsequent apps with 1M+ active users, including Disconnect (privacy software available on ~1B users’ computers) and Adblock Fast (an ad blocker with 10M+ users)
Jael Taillefer, Director of Engineering: For the past 13 years, using modern stacks, he’s scoped, built, and architected highly scalable solutions to meet the demand for more speed and traffic
The Project Manager will need to communicate with staff and clients, make decisions and monitor the progress of the project to keep it on schedule. We are looking for a project manager who is 60% on the marketing side and 40% on the tech side. Their primary responsibilities include:
- Work with multiple internal departments helping to create and execute long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Handling and managing tasks on a project that entails identifying, dealing with and assisting other employees best positioned to complete their portion of the project
- Making effective marketing, technical and business decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project to achieve the ultimate profitability of the project
- Serving as a point of contact for Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Operations teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project such as on-boarding, optimizing, and retention of campaigns, as well as technical and financial account setups to ensure team actions remain in synergy and focused on the same goals (outcome).
- Creating, analyzing, and examining KPI reports making adjustments to keep all projects aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control and QA review for products before distribution including technical setup, compliance QA review, campaign management, and accounting operations to ensure company maintains its standard of excellence.
- Adjusting campaign on-boarding, technical changes and upgrades
- Work Experience: project management: 2-3 years (Preferred)
- Online Digital Marketing / Advertising: 3-4 years (Preferred)
- Proven track record with managing various Digital Marketing projects
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Great communicator
- Can focus on continuous improvement in project delivery
- Understands the audience and can effectively lead and communicate up, down, and across the teams and departments and has a proven track record of skills to lead by influence and interacts effectively with project team members
Anywhere in a time zone between EST and PST preferred; we've found that large time differences can be tough in a small team; you don’t need to be in the US
- Fully remote
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health benefits (medical and dental)
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- Opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects
Please apply by submitting this form.
Even if you’re not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications, if you believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply. We’re dedicated to considering a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you’re new to the space, returning to work after a gap in employment, simply looking to transition, or taking the next step in your career path, we’ll be glad to have you on our radar. Please use your cover letter to tell us about your interest in Massive and what you hope to bring to this role.