We're seeking an experienced Blockchain EIR with a combination of 3–4 years of experience in (blockchain or non-blockchain) consulting or operations.
The ideal candidate will have scaled a successful startup. The ideal candidate is also having fun learning about cryptocurrencies, day trading, minting NFTs, joining DAOs, and finding other ways to get involved in their free time.
You’ll be joining a team of 12 full-time employees, two-thirds of whom are engineers. You’ll work alongside the CEO to help organize and run and prepare the organization for high growth.
Jason Grad, Co-founder and CEO: Top-1% Yelp sales rep and founding member of Yelp’s national sales team; founder of 2 successfully acquired venture-backed startups, Cheerful and RCVR
Brian Kennish, Co-founder and CTO: Pre-IPO Google engineer, on the teams that launched Google’s first 3 APIs then the Chrome browser; developer of 7 subsequent apps with 1M+ active users, including Disconnect (privacy software available on ~1B users’ computers) and Adblock Fast (an ad blocker with 10M+ users)
- Research and contact Layer 1 protocols that are candidates for decentralization and distribution
- Write internal deal memos for potential company blockchain initiatives
- Develop and execute strategy for scaling researched and approved initiatives
- Coordinate between blockchain projects, engineering, and sales
- Recruit key players for various initiatives, like blockchain investors, co-founders, partners, and clients
- Experience working in early-stage startups
- 2–3 years successfully scaling a tech startup in a similar role
- Experience with modern software used for startups
- Experience with Excel or Sheets
- Experience with Keynote
- Extremely organized
Would be a plus:
- 2–3 years of finance experience
- 2–3 years of consulting experience
- Experience in the blockchain space
- Design skills
- Coding skills
- Former founder
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Social media skills
Anywhere in a time zone between EST and PST preferred; we've found that large time differences can be tough in a small team; you don’t need to be in the US
Please apply by filling out this form.
Even if you’re not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications, if you believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply. We’re dedicated to considering a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you’re new to the space, returning to work after a gap in employment, simply looking to transition, or taking the next step in your career path, we’ll be glad to have you on our radar. Please use your cover letter to tell us about your interest in Massive and what you hope to bring to this role.